Fort Canning Park
Fort Canning Park is also the entrance to Fort Canning Hill, the highest elevation within walking distance to Singapore’s city centre. Fort Canning Hill was previously known as Bukit Larangan (Forbiden Hill in Malay) and Government Hill. It is called Forbidden Hill prior to 1822 due to the belief of it is the place where ancient kings were laid to rest. It was named Fort Canning Hill in 1859 after Viscount Charles John Canning, the Governor-General and First Viceroy of India (1856–1862).
The greenery around Fort Canning Hill was previously called Central Park before renamed to Fort Canning Park by then Prime Minister Mr. Lee Kuan Yew on 1 November 1981. Today, Fort Canning Park overlook Orchard Road and offers a location for various recreational activities in the city core central. Caninghill Piers is located right across Fort Canning Park, selected units from the development will be able to enjoy the greenery view of the Park and Fort Canning Hill.
Book An Appointment to view Canninghill Piers ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Canninghill Piers Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.