Latest Unit Sold: TBA | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 18-09-2021: Book an Appointment to view Canninghill Piers Showflat and get Direct Developer Price !
- 21-08-2021: Canninghill Piers Location Map updated
- 20-08-2021: Canninghill Piers Gallery updated
- 16-05-2021: Canninghill Piers Project Details updated
- 16-02-2021: Read Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read more about Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
Canninghill Piers is proudly developed by Singapore-based CapitaLand together with CDL Group. CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate group, with its headquarter in Singapore and listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore. The group currently has presence across and over 230 cities in more than 30 countries. CapitaLand’s portfolio spans across diversified real estate classes from commercial, retail, business park, industrial, residential and others. CDL Group is Singapore listed and one of the largest development companies by market capitalisation, with a diversified global land bank that offers 3.6 million square feet of land area. Currently, CDL group has presence across 106 locations in 29 countries and regions.
Canninghill Piers is located along River Valley Road in the Prime District 9 of Core Central Region (CCR) Singapore. Prime locations in CCR such as Orchard Road, Central Business District, The Marina Bay are all within minutes’ drive away from Canninghill Piers. For public transport commuters, the Fort Canning MRT station is right at the doorstep of Canninghill Piers and Clarke Quay MRT Station is just a short walk away. For drivers, Central Expressway (CTE) is just around the corner and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) is also nearby to Canninghill Piers for island-wide access.
There are many other amenities which can be found in the neighbourhood of Canninghill Piers.
We are currently accepting early reservation for showflat preview happening in second half of September 2021, please kindly book an appointment with your preferred timing or call us at +65 6100 6189 to reserve your VVIP showflat preview. Showflat preview are by appointment only in view of current covid situation. Limited preview slots by daily basic, book early to secure your slots now.
Please contact us to get the location map of Canninghill Piers showflat.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Canninghill Piers are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Canninghill Piers is the latest integrated development located along River Valley Road. The new development takes place at the previous Liang Court site. The development was first announced in 2019 and expected to be launched by third quarter of 2021. Canninghill Piers will be directly linked to Fort Canning MRT. It will also includes commercial component such as retail, a hotel with about 475 rooms managed by Marriott International, 192-unit serviced apartments under the Somerset Branding and 716 units of condominium which will be called Canninghill Piers. The development is slated to open by phases from Q4 2024.
Canninghill Piers is located along River Vally Road with dual-frontage facing Singapore River and Fort Canning Hill. The future residents will get to enjoy stunning Singapore River. City Centre views and also the natural part view of Fort Canning Part. The commercial component of Canninghill Square will be seamlessly connected to Clarke Quay to provide future residents with top-notch shopping and dining option.
Key location in town such as The Central Business District (CBD), Orchard Road shopping belt and Marina Bay Financial Centre is only minutes’ drive away from Canninghill Piers. Fort Canning Park is right at the doorstep of Canninghill Piers and reputable school within stone throw away. The Central Expressway (CTE) and Marina Expressway (MCE) is easily accessible from Canninhill Piers. Fort Canning MRT Station will be directly linked to the development and Clarke Quay MRT Station is just a short walk away.
Along with the new development, the developer of Canninghill Piers, CapitaLand and CDL Group also plans to rejuvenate the river promenade flanking the property which is in line with the URA’s Draft Master Plan 2019 to enhance the area’s vibrancy. The future redevelopment is expected to generate more social activities around Canninghill Piers, increase footfall and also improve pedestrian accessibility along the Singapore River.
Canninghill Piers will feature 3 levels of residential facilities and 3 levels of Food Beverage and Retail. The development is proudly designed by world-renowned architecture practice Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG).
More information of Canninghill Piers will be shared prior to the launch.
Book An Appointment to view Canninghill Piers ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Canninghill Piers Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.